Important Restricted Measures Information:
Homes in Saugeen are now complete!
Volunteers outside of the community of Neyaashiinigmiing are presently on hold until further notice due to pandemic restrictions.
Please note: Future homeowners are permitted to attend the site to complete their individual volunteer
hours with our staff. Please complete the following prior to attending
the construction site each day:
Complete the Covid-19 Self-screening tool here
Keep track of your volunteer hours using the forms located on-site and with your own individual tracking sheets.
We thank you for your interest in volunteering with us and we
appreciate your partnership.
your help we could not provide energy efficient and affordable homes for
families in Grey and Bruce Counties.
Chippewas of Nawash Unceded First Nation Neyaashiinigmiing - 5 houses; all located on Kaikaiknong Crescent
No Experience Necessary
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old. Anyone who is 16 or 17 years old and working on the construction site must have a parent/guardian sign the Release and Waiver of Liability. Click here to print this form.
- If you have not used our Book-A-Shift web page you will need to fill out a registration and waiver, on site. Please sign the daily log book when on site.
- All volunteers must wear CSA Safety boots (green tag) a Hard Helmet and long pants on site. Habitat for Humanity Grey Bruce has several pairs of safety boots and hard helmets that can be borrowed for the day if needed.
- Dress appropriately for the weather as build work could be outdoors.
Build day Schedule
- All volunteer hours are appreciated.
- Build day Begins at 8:30 am with an orientation by our Construction Manager
- Coffee and Water are provided
- Lunch at 12 pm. Please bring your own
- Daily wrap up at 4:00 pm