Thank you for your interest in volunteering to help us ! We appreciate you and your group taking the time to partner with us. Without your help we could not provide energy efficient and affordable homes for families in need in our community.
Site Location: Saugeen First Nation has 4 builds - select the build site in the calendar (to the left)
The four sites are 765 French Bay Road, 55 Eagle St, 58 Cameron St, 18 Mason Drive
** Very important: due to the limit of the number of people we can have on site you MUST be registered in the Book-a-Shift to attend the Build. Thank you
General housekeeping while onsite.
- No Experience Necessary
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old. Anyone who is 16 or 17 years old and working on the construction site must have a parent/guardian sign the Release and Waiver of Liability. Click here to print this form.
- If you have not used our Book-A-Shift web page you will need to fill out a registration and waiver, on site. Please sign the daily log book when on site.
- All volunteers must wear CSA (green tag) Steel toed boots on site. Habitat Grey Bruce has several pairs of boots that can be borrowed for the day.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and all volunteers on site must wear a hard helmet and long pants. Habitat Grey Bruce has several Hard hats that can be borrowed for the day.
Build day Schedule
- All volunteer hours are appreciated. Volunteering with Habitat Grey Bruce is very Flexible
- Build day Begins at 8 am with an orientation.
- Water and snacks are provided at 10 am
- Lunch at 12 pm. Please bring your own.
- Water and snacks are provided at 3 pm.
- Daily wrap up at 4:00 pm